Saragossa Game Reserve is a haven of tranquillity in the heart of the African bush, located on the banks of the Elands River in the scenic Elands Valley, approximately 20 km east of the old railway village Waterval Boven (Emgwenya). This exclusive nature and wildlife retreat covers a variety of ecosystems, from river-filled forest to savannah to bushveld. With an aura of calmness and beautiful nature, it’s the ideal place to start or end your journey in South Africa.
Giraffe, hippo, zebra, blue wildebeest and eland are just a few of the indigenous species that roam freely throughout the 1400-hectare reserve that we host our retreat at. You can discover caracal, hyena, porcupines and many more. Take a break from the hustle and bustle of modern life and share our passion for this magical place.
Saragossa Game Reserve, Emgwenya, South Africa
You can join by yourself or bring a friend or partner.
- 3 x Daily meditation and yoga classes with Pilar, Sarah and Elnura
- Body Bhajan Workshop and Ecstatic Dance with Pascal
- Accommodation in a stunning luxury lodge incl. WiFi
- Transportation from Johannesburg Airport to Lodge
- 3 x daily meals prepared with love, using organic and locally grown ingredients (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Fruit, coffee and tea available all day
- Yoga equipment (mats & towels) available all day
- Plenty of time to explore the beauty of the game reserve
- Access to the pool & spa area
- In house activities such as 1 x Mountain Breakfast, 1 x Game Drive, 1 x Bush Walk, 1 x Star Gazing 1 x Farm-to-plate Tour
- Massages or other therapies (available on request)
- External activities, such as the waterfall and cave tour
Looking for company?
You’ll share a double room
We’ll put you with good company
All by yourself?
Private room all for yourself
Bring a friend!
You’ll share a private Garden Suite
Honeymoon suite available (FCFS)